Current Job Openings
Below you may see our current job openings, click to view details and apply if you are interested !
EISA Russia is a well-established organization in maritime industry offering its shipping services in Baltic and Black Sea Ports.
Our ship agency department provides a full range of agency services and is committed in meeting the requirements of ship owners, charterers, operators and managers. Our team’s in-depth knowledge of local regulations and policies enables us to fully meet the needs of our clients. Our dedicated staff is available on a 24/7 basis to ensure quick, accurate and effective service.
• At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position
• Degree Level education in Shipping
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines, strong coordination and time management skills
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Exceptional communication skills
• Excellent use of English both written and spoken
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with customers and generate new business leads
• In cooperation with management develop strategies and tactics and undertake specified tasks
• Organize vessel attendance and oversee department’s performance as well as day-to-day operations
Full-time employment based in Novorossiysk
Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package according to proven experience and skills, learning & development opportunities.
If you are interested in the position please submit your CV
Fill in the reference number you received during your application and the email you used during your application.
If you do not have your reference number, fill in only your email.